|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, January 24, 2008
whoooo~! today was boring ==" lol okays, i sound so ironic. whahahas! hmmm. so did th usual ba. wake up.brush up.went to scu.stoned.went home hahahs! daily routine. & its so damn SIAN! haissszxzxz. started th day off with maths. omgawdz man. i rlly cannot take in too much numbers all at once my brain cells were being murdered by ms ang man! lol. cant believe ms ang actually noes all those. gawwwd. i just cant get them into my head . hahas! okay, maybe i can. but heck man! not all at once! im not some geeee-niii-aoooo-ssi okay. lol! den after tht was HCL? hmmm. was boring as ever. zzz. as expected. waheehee xp after tht alotalot lah. im so lazy to elebo liao. nth much happened today lah. & aft scu went to ber's class to wait for them deco ==" ended up playing games -.-"okay. maybe not exactly a game we weere hitting each other's palms liek mad pepo! & tht shenggang guy came out ^ said we were noisy. LOL! funnnaye.on th way to th front gate saw perry. he's ANNOYING! see this perry. lol. den kicked him ==" dammit. he kicked back & he's leg is like MADE OF STONE! so tough ! hollycow. thought i will have orhchng ==" so biantai lah. -.- its even tougher than siqi's diamond bones . whhahas! den aft tht went walking&waliing ard. den finally decided to go home & wheee!~ i slept for 3 hours. whaahhahas! sucha pig xp just woke up. hehheh x) got tests tml~ T.T & take note. its testS . with th 'S' dammit. wheee!~ im bored. xD |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|